The Thirroul Veterinary Hospital Pty Ltd ABN 36 0710 90312 (trading as Austinmer Veterinary Hospital and Helensburg Veterinary Clinic) is dedicated to keeping your details private.
Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secure. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
However, we accept no responsibility for any loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of personal information which you submit to us.
Our veterinary surgeons create and maintain records of animals under their care in accordance with their legal and professional obligations.
Nothing in this policy limits, or is intended to operate inconsistently with, those legal and professional obligations.
For the purposes of providing veterinary services to your pet or animal, the personal information we collect about you includes your:
- name and contact details (including residential or business address, email address, telephone number and emergency contact number);
- pet or animal ownership details; and
- the insurance details (if applicable) for the treatment of your pet or animal.
We may be required to collect your personal information under State and Territory veterinary surgeon’s legislation.
We may also collect information about your:
- marketing preferences, including the type of marketing materials you wish to receive and the method of delivery (email, SMS, direct mail, or other); responses to customer satisfaction, service development, quality control and
- research surveys and similar activities;
- device identification information.